31 May 2008

The Day Before

I finished packing.
I can't pull myself away from the computer now, I keep on thinking that I've forgotten something, that I missed some directions or something. But I haven't...I've written down instructions and prices and directions to almost everything in Paris.
My bags are packed and waiting along the wall to my room, my laptop is in it's bag thing.

The only things left are a pile of three english books I'm leaving here and a paperclip.

I'm starting to get nervous about being in Paris alone, though I know it will be fine.
More I'm worried about all my bags and how I'm getting them on and off the train, and then to the hostel and to the airport. It'll be fine, I know, but really...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: